Delivery And Shipping Policies
We Delivery Country Wide
Flat Rate Delivery Fee Of R80 (Unless otherwise stated at checkout)
Free Delivery On Orders of R5000 or more
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 to 3 working days after receipt of payment and are shipped via DSV Couriers with relevant tracking information. Delivery lead times may vary depending on delivery address specifications (outlying areas may take longer) and availability of courier services. Delivery lead times stated on the website are an estimation (ETA) and may vary according to product availability and other determining factors.
Faster delivery in and around the Cape Town area can be arranged if required. We have internal drivers that are available to assist us in delivering products same or following day if necessary. We try to deliver products to clients in Cape Town as quickly as possible when we are able to make use of available drivers internally. This service depends on availability.
Our internal order shipping procedure:
- Order received via website checkout cart
- Sales consultant will be allocated to oversee and complete the transaction
- We like to speak to our clients, a consultant may call you to thank you, and confirm your order delivery details and payment status
- Payment confirmation process, stock allocated for delivery
- Product dispatched via courier once payment confirmation is completed
- Shipping details and parcel tracking information are relayed to the client
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees. Shipping fees are fixed, unless otherwise stated on the website during the checkout process. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Products are carefully wrapped and packaged and your items are well-protected.
Our consultants will call you to confirm receipt of your order once delivered.
Returns and Warranty Procedures:
For the most efficient warranty resolution procedures, please return your faulty or non working product to our physical store located in Claremont, Cape Town. We do our best to resolve warranty issues as quickly as possible. Standard warranty procedure must allow for up to a maximum of 2 to 3 weeks for resolution of repair / replacement.
- Instant swap outs can only be done within 7 days from date of invoice
- Swap out will only be approved if product is returned with full original packaging
- Swap out terms are based on replacement stock availability
- Refund only available within 7 working days from date of invoice
- CPA credit requests are applied only when approved by manufacturer
- CPA credit requests can only be processed within 6 months of invoice
- Credit requests can take up to 3 weeks outside of the 7 day return window
- This is a delay at the manufacturer, we do our best to speed this up
*Credit and refund can only be issued for faulty and unwanted products within a maximum of 7 working days from date of invoice. Products that are returned without complete and undamaged packaging (boxes and supporting documents, cables and accessories included) will not be eligible for credit. Please ensure that products are returned to us as close to original condition as possible to assist us in processing credits and refunds when required.