In store cleanliness against the COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
As a nation and one big family, we all need to play our part to minimise the impact of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) in our beloved country.
Chaos Computers is committed to reducing the spread of this virus in our store, while we till provide you with that great service you are used to.
We would like to reassure you that the safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us. For your information and peace of mind, we would like to inform you of the preventative measures that we have currently put in place:
Free Deliveries & Collections
- Delivery of any products will now be at zero cost to you. so go ahead and shop online with us.
- We will collect, repair and return your PC or laptop to you if needed – And we will clean it, twice.
- Our dedicated courier services are 100% committed to safely delivering virus free packages.
- Sanitizers available in store and we sterilize and clean our shop and displays daily.
- Hands are washed regularly and we use hand sanitizer before and after handling any of our own, and your stock.
- We limit interaction where possible, But we have actively trained our team to respect and maintain distance with clients during interaction.
- We now offer remote desktop support via TeamViewer. Call us for more information about this service.
- Our workshop technicians sterilize and clean all machines before and after working on them.
- Our technical guys are equipped with preventative gear and are encouraged not to touch their faces during repairs.
- Any team member displaying symptoms is sent home immediately with a full bag of groceries and a roll of toilet paper.
Our doors are still open and we look forward to welcoming you again for that great Chaos feeling. We encourage you to make use of our free delivery services during these times.
A heartfelt thank you to you, our loyal customers, for the support and understanding. In the words of our president: "If we act together, if we act now, and if we act decisively, we will overcome it."