Mionix Naos 7000 Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
MIONIX NAOS 7000 Optical Gaming Mouse / Truly ergonomic design / Palm or Claw grip / Gaming grade optical sensor / Lighting fast processor / Maximum grip / Customizable LED lighting system / Stunning Lighting effects / In-game 3 step DPI adjustment
The NAOS 7000 is a truly ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse. The unique shape is developed for a full palm grip with support for all five fingers.
The ADNS-3310 gaming grade optical sensor delivers no positive or negative hardware acceleration, amazing accuracy, smooth tracking, and a maximum speed of more than 5.45m/sec (215 IPS) all the way up to 7000DPI.
With the new lift off distance (LOD) Calibration feature we have combined the Surface Quality Analyzer Tool (S.Q.A.T ™) with adjustment of the lift off height to find the lowest possible LOD with optimized tracking. The lightning fast 32bit ARM™ processor enables the mouse to have many features without compromising the tracking of the sensor. The downloadable software provides access to fully customize all buttons, sensor settings, LED colors, macros and profiles.
- 32bit ARM processor 32mhz
- Ergonomic, right-handed gaming mouse.
- Soft touch rubber coating
- 7 fully programmable buttons
- 3 steps in-game DPI adjustment
- 2 integrated LEDs in 2 colour zones
- Up to 16.8 Million LED colour options
- Color shift, Solid, Blinking, Pulsating and Breathing effects
- 128 kb built-in memory
- Large PTFE mouse feet
- Gold Plated, Full speed USB 2.0 connection with Plug and Play
- Cable 2m long braided cable
- Up to 5 Profiles saved to the in-built memory
- Adjustable X / Y Axis
- Adjustable Polling Rate
- Live record macro manager
- Up to 16.8 million color LED options
- Customize RGB manger
- Pulsating, Blinking and Breathing LED effects
- Color Shift lighting mode
- Angle Snapping adjustable in 15 steps
- Angle Tuning adjustable from -30 to 30 degrees
- LOD Calibration tool
- S.Q.A.T™ – Surface Quality Analyzer Tool
- ADNS – 3310 gaming grade IR-LED optical sensor
- Up to 7000DPI
- MAX tracking speed of at least 5.45m/sec (215 IPS)
- No positive or negative hardware acceleration
- Adjustable Lift Off Distance
Dimensions & Weight
- 130.84×84.72×38.67 mm / 5.15×3.33×1.52 in
- Netto (w/o cable): 103 gr
- Netto (cable incl.): 147 gr
This product is FCC, CE, C-Tick, VCCI, BSMI, KCC and RoHS compliant. For more information please contact us.