EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 TI 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
- CUDA Cores: 2432
- Base Clock: 1607+ MHz
- Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz
- Bus: PCI-E 3.0
- SLI Support: 2-way
- Type: GDDR5
- Width: 256 Bit
- Clock: 8008 MHz
- Speed: 0.25 ns
- Bandwidth: 256.3 GB/s
- 10+2 Phase Power Design
- 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- Adjustable RGB LED
- Asynchronous Fans
- Built for EVGA Precision XOC
- EVGA Double BIOS
- EVGA iCX Technology
- GPU / Memory / PWM Thermal Status Indicator LEDs
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- NVIDIA GameStream
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
- NVIDIA SLI w/ HB Bridge Support
- OpenGL 4.6 Support
- Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection
- VR Ready
- Vulkan API
Ultimate Gaming with EVGA Precision XOC + OC Scanner X
Take on today's most challenging, graphics-intensive games without missing a beat. The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced gaming GPU architecture ever created. This is the ultimate gaming platform.
Overclock your EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti with EVGA Precision XOC and EVGA OC Scanner X.
Take your EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti to the next level with exclusive EVGA Precision XOC / EVGA OC Scanner X integration. With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan, and apply your optimal overclock!
Optimized airflow FIN DESIGN
An optimized air flow design directs air through the fin holes, while half open fins maximize airflow to important components and L-shaped fins increase surface contact.
Interlaced PIN FIN on Baseplate
Maximize heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate
DIECAST FORM FITTED BASEPLATE AND BACKPLATE
Backplate makes direct contact with all vital components and new baseplate design with integrated heatpipe significantly reduces component temperatures
PLAY LONGER! Overclock Better!
Double ball bearing fans with 4x longer lifespan, and low power consumption motor means more power for your GPU.